There are so many resources out there to help players make gold, I wanted to share a few of my most used and favourite ones. These are not going to be a list of addons but are external sites / tools.
- Vendor shuffle resource – make a copy of it and adjust the prices accordingly to find out the base amount to scoop up those materials at if you want to do vendor flips.
- Shadowlands Crafting – If you want to craft legendaries or anything else in Shadowlands, this is the resource for you.
- Shadowlands cheat sheet – Another crafting resource, you can never have too many.
- 9.2 Blizzard API Crafting – You need excel for this but it’s amazing.
- A whole giant list of Shadowlands utilities – this may not be completely up to date.
- The Undermine Journal – Check for deals on your server.
- Oribos Exchange – Browse the auction house.
- The Gadgetzan Times – A simple way to calculate profits of crafted items using the WoW API.
- Magpie.wow-petguide.com – This seems to be working fine still, and lets you compare pets across realms. It will let you import your own characters, show pets that have zero auctions on a server etc.
There are of course a giant list of streamers, discords, and YouTube channels too – but I’ll save those for another post and keep it short today.